INFORMATION ABOUT US
We are Select Auto Systems Limited (Company Number 06484955). Our trading address is Mulberry House, Dyersfield, Smallfield, Surrey RH6 9NJ. Our registered office address is Moorgate House, Station Road West, Oxted, Surrey RH8 9EE.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- – Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, booking installations, submitting information required to set up an account with a 3rd party tracking system provider, posting material or requesting further services.
- – Information that you provide when you contact us. In particular, names, addresses, telephone calls and emails. Other information may also include vehicle information and any information of devices fitted to that vehicle.
- – Details of transactions you carry out with us (through our Site or otherwise) and of the fulfilment of your orders. * Note * WE DO NOT store any credit/debit card information
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the data held about you in the following ways:
- – To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. This includes installations, service work and repairs.
- – To notify you about changes to our service.
- – To provide technical support for the products we have installed or supplied.
- – To issue installation certificates for work carried out and issue replacements if required.
We DO NOT share or use your data for any form of marketing purposes, or permit any third parties to use your data other than to provide a service or installation that you have requested. Data that is passed onto a tracking or monitoring company on your behalf is then their responsibility under their privacy/data protection policy.
As a customer and contact of Select Auto Systems Ltd, you are entitled to the following:
- To be kept informed on how we use and store your personal data
- To update your personal data by either emailing us or calling us directly
- To ask us to erase any personal information that we may hold on you. We will honour this at your request, although there may be times when we are legally obligated to hold onto it
- To obtain a free copy of whatever information we may hold on you. This request will be handled within 28 days of us receiving it, and it will be in a digital copy
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
If requested to do so under Section 29 of the Data Protection Act, we may provide information we hold about you to the police, law enforcement agencies and courts in connection with their investigations and any subsequent prosecutions.
DATA PROTECTION AND ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Select Auto Systems Limited is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
We are dedicated to ensuring that your personal information is kept safe and secure. Should we discover a data breach we will contact the relevant people within 24 hours. We will instruct a 3rd party to investigate the breach and we will advise the relevant authorities.
are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.
We can also be contacted at the following address: Mulberry House, Dyersfield, Smallfield, Surrey RH6 9NJ, United Kingdom