Coronavirus – Safe working and Social Distancing Practices
We are all facing difficult and sad times so it is everyone’s duty to follow the Government legislation on social distancing. We have therefor put strict procedures in place to protect the safety of our workers and customers.
In order for us to carry out any work our social distancing practices must be respected and strictly adhered to otherwise the work will not be carried out.
- Upon arrival we will call on the phone and request that the keys are brought out and placed on the windscreen.
- We will then put latex gloves on and wipe down the area we are working in and anything we may come into contact with using antibacterial wipes.
- Once work is completed we will wipe everything down once more.
- We will then leave the keys on the windscreen and call you to tell you we are finished.
- We will then send an invoice via email and payment is to be made by card or bank transfer by return.
This is for everyone’s safety and appreciate your cooperation in this.
We reserve the right to refuse to work if we feel these practices cannot be adhered to and you may be subject to a call out fee to cover our costs.