Trackstar CAT5 is a Thatcham Category 5 tracking device to vehicle theft alerts and recovery.
In addition to the above features, the Trackstar CAT5 system has a wireless driver tag paired to the tracking device. If this tag is not present when the vehicle is moved the system will send a silent alarm.
The 24hour monitoring centre will then attempt to call the owner or driver to verify if there is a vehicle theft, if confirmed they track the stolen car.
This system is designed to combat ‘key theft’ and ensures that the police are notified at the earliest opportunity.
The engine can be prevented from starting by a remote command from the monitoring centre.
- Arms automatically when you leave the vehicle
- Detects if the vehicle is towed away
- Detects if the vehicle battery is disconnected
- Detects attempts to tamper with the tracking system
- Low quiescent drain (compared to many competitor systems)
- Approved for fitment to all current BMW, Jaguar and Land Rover/Range Rover vehicles
- Full conformance and electro-magnetic compatibility testing backed by the appropriate manufacturer warranty
- Pan-European service (with priority access to the police in more than 44 European countries)
- The subscription includes pan-European cover and unlimited usage roaming SIM card
- Recognised by insurance companies